Ingredients for Step One
- 7 oz. onion diced
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 2 T montreal steak seasoning
Method of Prep
- In sauté pan over medium heat, sauté onion until caramelized 4-5 min.
- Add broth and seasoning cook until liquid is evaporated (4-5 min). Set aside to cool.
Ingredients for Step Two
- 2 lbs., 10 oz. beef ground 80/20
- 1 lbs., 12 oz. turkey ground 90/10
- 7 eggs cracked
- 6 oz. bread crumbs plain
- 1 T dry mustard
- 1 T worsteshire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion mixture, meat mixture, and all ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Place in Parchment or wax paper lined loaf pan. (Pan spray if you don’t mind scrubbing)
- Press meat mix into the pan makes 2 loafs.
- Place in oven bake until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Drain, cut in 12 slices keep warm until service.