Here's what you can expect to see at the farmer's markets this fall:
- The Downtown Country Market on Buffalo’s Main Street is held on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., starting May 17, 2012 through October 25, 2012.
- The Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market is a producer-only market (all vendors grow or produce what they sell) on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. This market is open through mid-December.
- The University Community Market (999 Broadway ) at the UB South Campus (on Main Street at Kenmore Avenue) is open on Saturdays form 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. through October 13.
- The Broadway Market (999 Broadway ) is an indoor market that operates year-round from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Saturdays.
- The Clinton-Bailey Farmer’s Market on Clinton Street is open year-round. Through October, its hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday through Friday, and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays. Starting November 1st, the market is open on Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Alden's Farmer's Market in the Alden Village Plaza runs run every Saturday through October 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Clarence Hollow Farmer's Market at 10717 Main Street is held on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. through October.
- The East Aurora Farmer's Market at the Tops Plaza is held every Wednesday and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- The Kenmore Farmer's Market on the corner of Delaware Rd. and Delaware Avenue is held every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. through October 26.
- The Lancaster Village Market at 4913 Transit Road in Depew is held on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. The market is open until October 29.
- The Williamsville Farmer's Market at the Williamsville Water Mill on E. Spring Street is held on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. through October 27.