Dancing For Birth™
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
565 Abbott Rd.
Calling all Pregnant Women, Birth and Wellness Professionals and Aspiring Professionals
Now you can learn our groundbreaking techniques for shorter births, fewer c-sections and higher birth satisfaction.
Love Certifications and broadening your skill set?
Dancing For Birth™ Certification is the Trifecta: Pre/Post Natal Fitness + Childbirth Ed + Support Circle in One
Details and registration: 14 CEUs approved by DONA International, accepted by Lamaze, ICEA and other boards
Our techniques help shorten labor, reduce c-sections, reduce epidurals, avoid shoulder dystocia, encourage natural birth and increase birth satisfaction.
Geared for pregnant people, practicing birth/wellness professionals and aspiring professionals. No prior experience required.
On Call? Register with confidence – you won’t lose your fee if you miss while at a birth.
Continuing education credits from DONA International and Dancing For Birth™ accepted by LAMAZE, ICEA, and other boards.
Level 1 Training: 7 hours – 7 CEUs
Hands-on training for experienced & aspiring birth professionals and pregnant people. Shorten labor, reduce cesarean rates and improve birth satisfaction with these ground-breaking Dancing For Birth™ techniques:
- ‘Birth I.N.S.T.I.N.C.T.S’ to shorten labor and reduce C-sections
- ‘The Larson Technique’ to correct malposition
- ‘Powerful Woman’ to open the pelvic outlet
- Middle Eastern and African inspired dance
- ”Birthing Woman Reflex’ for spontaneous pushing
- Advanced Rebozo Techniques for comfort and labor progress
- ‘Harnessing Gravity’ for Optimal Fetal Positioning
- ‘Dilation Gyration’ and more signature moves for labor progress
Level 2 Training: 7 hours – 7 CEUs
Pre-requisite: Level 1 Hands-on training for for experienced & aspiring birth professionals and pregnant people. This fulfills training requirement to apply for certification. Advance to the next level of competency with additional skills:
- Postpartum Rebozo Techniques for comfort and alignment
- ‘Mighty Mama’ to avoid and resolve shoulder dystocia
- Full Length DFB™ Demo Class
- Class Structure and Teaching Tools
- Health Benefits for Mom and Baby
- Class Facilitation Skills
- Prenatal and Postpartum Cultural Traditions
- Signature DFB™ Moves to shorten labor and reduce C-sections
- Latin and Caribbean inspired dance
*Both Level 1 and Level 2 are required as step one of the Dancing For Birth™ Certification Process