Catholic Health Requires Appointments for Laboratory Services
In light of the current state of emergency and significant efforts to prevent the spread of COVID -19 within our community, Catholic Health is now requiring appointments at all Catholic Health Laboratory locations.
Requirements for Blood Testing
Any patient requiring a blood draw will need to perform the following:
- Contact the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service line at (716) 862-1150 (Open 24/7)
– For Mount St. Mary’s Hospital: (716) 298-2370 (Mount St. Mary’s Scheduling Department, open M-F @ 8 AM –4 PM)
- Answer the required screening questions
- Schedule an appointment for the location of your choice – Same day and Saturday appointments are available
- Arrive at the designated location no more than five minutes prior to your appointment
- No more than three patients will occupy the waiting area at a time – Patients may be accompanied by ONE additional person and social distancing will occur
- Please note: The screening questions will be asked again at the onset of the phlebotomy service
- Patients will be required to vacate the site after the service so that the next patient may be seen in a timely fashion
We appreciate your understanding as we take these precautions to protect the health and safety of our patients, associates, and the general public.