Catholic Health Doula Orientation
Thursday, May 16, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Catholic Health Administrative & Regional Training Center
144 Genesee St
Introducing a one-day orientation to Sisters, Mercy, and Mount St. Mary’s hospitals!
This orientation includes:
- A Catholic Health parking/main door ID badge
- A review of common practices at each hospital
- The mission, goals, and vision of Catholic Health
- An introduction of you (via a bio and photo) that will be posted in nursing breakroom locations so nurses are familiar with you and your practice
- An overview of our policies and the rationale behind them
- An overview of our emergency procedures and responses
- Samples of our five main educational books
- And much more!
To complete the CHS doula orientation program you must:
- Be DONA or CAPPA certified or have taken the CHS Doula Proficiency Exam
- Be prepared to abide by the parking and door regulations for badge usage
- Be an active practicing doula in the Buffalo / Niagara region
We must have a minimum of 10 participants. Cost will be $40 per doula.
$40.00 Checks only payable to Catholic Health
Registration is Required. Register By Calling