Chef Darian’s Potato Cups
The Food FARMacy is a great resource for the Westside community. It’s such a convenient and healthy way to access food and really helps those looking for ways to improve their diet. Our primary care office is dedicated to helping individuals and their families introduce healthy habits that will last long term.
- 2 Large White Potatoes
- ½ cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 6 Eggs
These ingredients are regularly available at the Food FARMacy, free of charge for those eligible.
- Use a fork to poke holes in both potatoes.
- Roast potatoes on a baking pan for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let potatoes cool then peel off the skin.
- Divide potatoes into 6 spots of a muffin pan.
- Cook in the oven at 400° for 15 minutes or until browned. Spray with cooking spray to help brown the top.
- Once brown, crack an egg into each and sprinkle the Swiss cheese on top. Cook for 5-10 minutes depending on the desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
How to Shop at the Food FARMacy
This healthy recipe was made entirely of the free food regularly available at the Food FARMacy inside the D’Youville Health Professions Hub at 301 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14213.
The Food FARMacy is open to the general public and easily accessible with a prescription from the Sisters Health Center at D’Youville, located in the same building. Schedule an appointment with our primary care office to receive your prescription and start cooking like a chef!