Chef Darian’s Easy Asian Stir Fry
A healthy diet has such an impact on our overall health. The Food FARMacy is a great way for the community to access healthy food right here in our Westside neighborhood. Our primary care office is here to help patients and their families by connecting them with resources, like the Food FARMacy, that support their health and wellness.
- 1 Box Brown Rice (Sesame Teriyaki flavor)
- 4 Chicken Filets
- 1 Can Mixed Vegetables
- 3 Eggs
These ingredients are regularly available at the Food FARMacy, free of charge for those eligible.
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the box.
- Cut up chicken into 1-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up sauté pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook chicken until brown and firm, then remove.
- Whip eggs in a bowl then add to the hot pan and stir.
- Add rice, canned vegetables and chicken back to the pan and stir on Medium High for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
How to Shop at the Food FARMacy
This healthy recipe was made entirely of the free food regularly available at the Food FARMacy inside the D’Youville Health Professions Hub at 301 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14213.
The Food FARMacy is open to the general public and easily accessible with a prescription from the Sisters Health Center at D’Youville, located in the same building. Schedule an appointment with our primary care office to receive your prescription and start cooking like a chef!