Citrus Chickpea Salad
⏲️ Ready in: 15 mins.
🍳 Prep: 15 mins.
🍽️ Servings: 3 1/4 cups
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Wegmans Organic garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- Zest and juice of of 2 lemons (about 1/3 cup of juice)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (Mediterranean Bar), chopped
- 3 green onions, trimmed, chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Wegmans Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp organic raw blue agave
- Salt to taste
Nutrition information is per serving
Added Sugar: 23g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Add garbanzo beans, lemon zest, lemon juice, peppers, green onions, cilantro, vinegar, and agave to large bowl; stir to combine. Season with salt.
Your Grocery List
This healthy recipe was posted in partnership with Wegmans. Simplify your shopping and download the list of ingredients to bring on your next grocery run — or add these items to your cart and check-out online!
* Nutritional information is based on ingredients listed and serving size; any additions or substitutions to ingredients may alter the recipe’s nutritional content
Copyright ©2020. Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This recipe was posted with permission from Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., however, all special diet claims attributed to this recipe were determined and referenced by Catholic Health.