Emergency Department at St. Joseph Campus to Close in Preparation for COVID-19 Hospital
Catholic Health will be closing the Emergency Department at Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus at 2605 Harlem Road in Cheektowaga on Saturday, March 21 at 7 PM.
The indefinite closure is part of Catholic Health’s plans to convert the hospital into a COVID-19 treatment facility. The hospital is still in the planning stages for this conversion and not prepared to accept COVID-19 patients at this time. Local EMS providers have been notified of this change.
Alternate Emergency Services
Emergency services at Sisters Hospital’s Main Campus at 2157 Main Street in Buffalo are not affected by this closure. Individuals with medical emergencies are asked not to go to St. Joseph Campus.
They should call 9-1-1 or go to their nearest open emergency department.
Catholic Health Emergency Rooms
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital – 2950 Elmwood Ave, Kenmore – Click for Directions
- Mercy Ambulatory Care Center – 3669 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park – Click for Directions
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo – 565 Abbott Rd, Buffalo – Click For Directions
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital – 5300 Military Rd, Lewiston, NY – Click for Directions
- Sisters of Charity Hospital – 2157 Main St, Buffalo – Click for Directions