Greek Goddess Yogurt Dip
Using Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise or sour cream really lowers the calories and fat traditionally expected of most dip recipes. Fresh herbs really ramp up its flavor, not to mention that most fresh greens provide antioxidants… every little bit helps!
Calling for healthy fats like creamy avocado and olive oil keeps the saturated fat in this recipe to a minimum.
You can serve up this dip with fresh veggies or pita chips. I’d recommend making the chips homemade instead of buying a packaged product – just bake pita triangles after lightly brushing them with olive oil and sea salt!
⏲️ Ready in: 15 mins.
🍳 Prep: 15 mins.
🍽️ Serving size: 4 cups
- 2 cups Wegmans Organic Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 pkg (2 oz) Food You Feel Good About Basil (about 3 cups gently packed)
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 pkg (0.25 oz) Food You Feel Good About Tarragon leaves
- 1 pkg (0.25 oz) Food You Feel Good About Italian Parsley
- 1 avocado, peeled, sliced
- 5 cloves Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Peeled Garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon (2-3 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp Food You Feel Good About Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Food You Feel Good About California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition information is per serving
Saturated Fat: 1g
Add all ingredients to blender; puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Your Grocery List
This healthy recipe was posted in partnership with Wegmans. Simplify your shopping and download the list of ingredients to bring on your next grocery run — or add these items to your cart and check-out online!
* Nutritional information is based on ingredients listed and serving size; any additions or substitutions to ingredients may alter the recipe’s nutritional content
Copyright ©2020. Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This recipe was posted with permission from Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., however, all special diet claims attributed to this recipe were determined and referenced by Catholic Health.