Clinical and Non-Clinical Positions – A Call to Service
Whether you are a clinical professional or just want to help, Catholic Health understands healthcare serves a higher purpose!
We are dedicated to our community and WNY needs us now more than ever. Our mission is to continue to provide healthcare for all – especially the underserved – in these challenging times.
Learn About Per Diem Opportunities
We are currently looking for individuals in the following areas:
- NYS Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- NYS Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- NYS Respiratory Therapists
- Specialized Counselors/Spiritual Care
- Nurse Assistants – nursing student, medical student or have worked in a nursing home or hospital with patient care experience
- Hospital Assistants – non-clinical professionals that are willing to assist by providing in-hospital support such as hall monitoring, dispatching requests, and running supplies between departments
- Environmental Service Workers
Per diem opportunities with multiple shifts and locations are available at Catholic Health facilities throughout the region and we offer highly competitive pay and a culture that embraces the right way to care.
Send resumes to HRRecruit@chsbuffalo.org and we will contact you for a confidential conversation.
Love the work you do.