Catholic Health is excited to announce that we are now offering online scheduling for lab testing through the MyChart patient portal!
This new feature will allow patients requiring lab work to bypass scheduling appointments over the phone, which can often be plagued by long wait times and limited office hours. By scheduling your appointment through MyChart, you can make your appointment when it is most convenient for you.
Blood Draw & Lab Services at Catholic Health
Catholic Health Laboratory Services offer fast, convenient lab testing throughout Western New York. What makes our services stand out? Unlike other medical labs in the area, we process our test locally. This enables our technicians to provide diagnostic answers quicker and in many cases allows for same-day test results.
Erie County Lab Locations
- 5839 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
- 515 Abbott Rd, Ste 206, Buffalo, NY 14220
- 1500 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY 14212
- 301 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14213
- 397 Louisiana St, Buffalo, NY 14204
- 2121 Main St, Ste 115, Buffalo, NY 14214
- 20 Losson Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14227
- 2625 Harlem Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
- 94 Olean St, East Aurora, NY 14052
- 4855 Camp Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075
- 2780 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217
- 2914 Elmwood Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217
- 2950 Elmwood Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217
- 55 Melroy Ave, Lackawanna, NY 14218
- 4893 Transit Rd, Lancaster, NY 14043
- 3669 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127
- 1900 Ridge Rd, Ste 107, West Seneca, NY 14224
Niagara County Lab Locations
- 5300 Military Rd, Lewiston, NY 14092
- 7300 Porter Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
While walk-ins are welcome, scheduling an appointment is easy, and can be done right from your phone, tablet or computer. You can also schedule multiple appointments at once. This feature is available to you 24/7 at any of our 21 lab draw locations.
Upon arriving for your appointment, please be sure to bring the referral from your doctor as you will need it in order to perform lab tests.